This monthly gathering is an opportunity to learn and practice meditation and get re-centered.
Join meditation and yogic philosophy expert Jennifer Reuter this month to strengthen your meditation practice and rejuvenate your mind and body.
This month's offering will include:
- Sound bath: Healing sounds of crystal bowls,Tibetan bowls, gongs and chimes.
- Restorative and lunar yoga asana (all done on the back).
- A long, juicy savasana (done in any restorative posture of your choice).
- Seated or reclined silent meditation practice.
- Talk on the life and teachings of Rabindranath Tagore (famous poet).
Mystics & Poets Series | May-August 2019
Over the past 4 months we have been covering poets like Rumi, Mary Oliver and Thomas Merton. This month we will discuss and meditate on the words of Rabindranath Tagore.
Poets have an elegant way of using language to express the sacred. Their poems have the power to trigger experiential sublime insights. You might agree that great poetry has a way of speaking directly to the heart and soul. It can spark a feeling of wholeness, to help correct the broken or dis-“eased” places that are deep inside every one of us. Poetry even has a way of radically changing views of the world and our story in it. Anything that can help us do this is valuable to the human spirit.