This monthly gathering is an opportunity to learn and practice meditation and get re-centered.
Join meditation and yogic philosophy expert Jennifer Reuter this month to strengthen your meditation practice and rejuvenate your mind and body.
This month's offering will include:
- Sound bath: Healing sounds of crystal bowls,Tibetan bowls, gongs and chimes.
- Restorative and lunar yoga asana (all done on the back).
- A long, juicy savasana (done in any restorative posture of your choice).
- Seated or reclined silent meditation practice.
- Talk on Karma Yoga - The yoga of action
The yoga we practice on the mat is a metaphor for our yoga practice we take with us into the world.
One of the 4 spiritual paths on a yogis journey toward freedom of suffering is Karma Yoga, or the yoga of action.
When we are living our truth and acting out of service for the greater good our lives become rich and meaningful.
Living a life of purpose, in an unselfish way, is were we can find true joy.