This monthly gathering is an opportunity to learn and practice meditation and get re-centered.
Join meditation and yogic philosophy expert Jennifer Reuter this month to strengthen your meditation practice and rejuvenate your mind and body.
This month's offering will include:
- Sound bath: Healing sounds of crystal bowls,Tibetan bowls, gongs and chimes.
- Restorative and lunar yoga asana (all done on the back).
- A long, relaxing savasana (done in any restorative posture of your choice).
- Seated or reclined silent meditation practice.
- Talk on Jnana Yoga - The yoga of action
A spiritual quest for knowledge of one's self.
In Jnana Yoga, meditation and reflection are used to inquire within and discover who you really are.
The goal is to cultivate wisdom and free yourself from ego based decisions and unproductive thoughts.